Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy September! EOTD

Hello dear followers! I have been a VERY bad blogger lately! I haven't posted in about a week! Life caught on with me... And I got busy! My appologies! But I do have a lot of posts coming up, so look forward to that! :)

Today, I'm going to show you my first fall EOTD, and since September just began, it's the best time to show you this!


For this eye look I used:
  • Ulta Eyeshadow in Truffle
  • Ulta Eyeshadow in Polished
  • Lóreal Eyeshadow brown/purple/blue color from the Color of Hope Palette in Sentimental Splendor
  • Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express in Blackest Black (mascara)
  • Ulta Pencil Eyeliner in Black

So, how do you like it? Is it a good EOTD to fall into fall (lol) with? Do you like seeing EOTDs on the blog? I want to know! Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow!
~Caroline

3 comments:

  1. So, if you want to get these amazing and funny gifs
    animated images, then what are you waiting for.
    But my favorite is the link that tells you about bad dates
    stories, of course they are the funniest. While wasting
    your time watching something marginally funny may actually frustrate
    you, watching truly hilarious movies and shows is an easy way
    to get laughter into your life whenever you need it.

    My web blog; funny pictures and videos of cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information that informs the public and makes them good citizens is the kind of quality information that one can
    be proud to call news, and if it ever goes completely out of style, may the Lord help us, for it will be the end of
    civilization as we know it. The promotion of good health is necessary to ensure that people are healthy, wealthy and wise.
    This secret Taoist soak will wash any lingering worries down
    the drain and give you a fabulous and fresh start.

    My website www.patisipe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)