Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Europe Trip: Day #7

Heyy! It's the 7th day of my trip to Europe! A whole week! Only about 2 more to go! Today, I will be viewing the artwork of the artist Henri Landier, and going to the historic Montmarte area in Paris. I will also be seing the Basilique du Sacre Coeur, which is the second highest point in Paris. I'm going to wrap up the day and catch an overnight train to Venice, Italy. Fun fact: Venice is made of up 118 islands, 180 canals, and 450 bridges!

A little switch up today... I've had about 5 days of posting photography so far, and I want you to critique me! Tell me what I do good in photography. Tell me what I need work on! Whatever you want! I also have another picture for you. :)


Thanks for your comments/critiques! I'll have another post with some photography and an update ready for tomorrow! Thanks for reading!


~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)