Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blast from the past #1: Newspaper nails

Hi, and welcome to day 1 of Blasts from the Past Week! Today, I will be showing you newspaper nails!

Word of caution: This "blast from the past" is from over a year ago... so it is all sorts of uneven, my cuticles are filled with polish, I have tipwear/chips, and my camera skills are horrible. My apologies. I never thought I would be sharing these on a blog, haha!

All I remember about this manicure was that the gray base was OPI Skull and Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Collection.




Pretty bad, huh? However, the newspaper effect is really cool looking if you do it right. Like cutepolish! Check out her Newspaper Nails Tutorial below!


Thanks for reading! Check back tomorrow for another "blast form the past"!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)