Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blast from the past #4: Mystery OPI Mini

Wow, already on the 4th day of my "blasts from the past" series... It's kind of sad. I don't have any followers. Oh well, it takes time! So I'll keep posting!!! :)

Well, there's a mystery. A big mystery. I don't know the name of this polish. I remember getting this little OPI mini in a set of 3 around 2 years ago. I LOVE THIS COLOR. However, I don't know it's name. Oh well, atleast I have the beautiful color!

If you know the name of this color... Tell me!


Isn't that color beautiful!?!?! Tomorrow, I will show you what I added to this manicure.. And I ruined it. Stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)