Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blast from the past #2: SH Salon Effects

Hello, and welcome to the 2nd day of my blasts from the past series! Because I'm a new blogger, I'm giving you a look at some past manicures that I have done! Today, I will be showing you Sally Hansen Salon Effects.

I'm sure you know what Salon Effects are by now, but if you don't... Salon Effects are basically strips of nail polish that come in different colors and wacky designs. You stick them to your nail... And you're done. No dry time, and they are supposed to be good for up to 10 days.

This is Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Collide-O-Scope.



Not near as bad as yesterday, huh? I really liked these! I need to try them again, especially with the special collections (Avril Lavigne and Rock of Ages) coming out! Thank you for reading! :)

~Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)