Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blast from the past #5: Mystery OPI Mini Revamped

Hello everyone! Today, I am revamping my Mystery OPI Mini from yesterday's blast from the past post! I really have no idea what colors I used to sponge on the tips. Just a jelly red and a gold holographic. Take a look...


 
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that the quality of my pictures about a year ago is horrible! Want to know a secret?!?! I was thinking the same thing! iPhone cameras are not the way to go. So...

I got a new camera! :) I'm so happy! It's really awesome! Look, I even got a Digital Photography book to go with it. I also have to have a good-quality camera for a class I'm taking, but that's beside the point. I have a good camera for nails! Happy day!


Well, you can expect some great-quality pictures on Caroline's Nails... After my blast from the past week, obviously! Thanks for reading, and come back tomorrow for another "blast"!!!

~Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)