Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blast from the past #6: Halloween Drag Marble

Hey, and welcome to the 6th day of my "Blasts from the past week"! Only 2 days left! Then, we get to move on to recent pictures.... With my new camera! I'm excited, are you?

Well, today I have a "blast" from October of 2011, it's a Halloween manicure. A Halloween Drag Marble to be exact. I have no idea what colors I used. A peachy orange and a black creme. Check it out. It's pretty pathetic. Haha.


I think that I'm going to try a drag marble again! Sometime... And be cleaner with it!

Did you check out the Pure Ice Vinyl Remix Banners on my sidebar? I really want to review these products! They look really cool! Check it out: http://www.pureicecosmetics.com/?page_id=240

Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)