Friday, May 25, 2012

This upcoming week... Blasts from the past!

Hi, well here I am... On my second post already! I feel so accomplished! :)
Today, I don't really have anything to show you... But I want to tell you what will be going on this upcoming week on Caroline's Nails. I am a new blogger, so before I dive right in to nail art, swatching, and everything else... I've decided to have... *drumroll please*

Blasts from the past!!!

From 5-26 to 6-2, I will be showing you some previous manicures that I have been doing over the past year (my addiction to everything nails started about a year ago). Each day, I will post a "blast", and they will all by from the "past". Haha, I'm too funny...

Now, why am I doing this? I was to have a "Blasts from the past" week to let you see what type of nail art I do, what colors I like most, and basically introduce you to Caroline!

I will be going on a "recent" manicure schedule starting back on July 3rd! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my "Blasts from the past" week!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)