Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July 2012! (NOTD & TOTD)

Hello! It's July 4th, America's Independence Day! It's late right now, and all of the annual festivities are over. It was a great night of parties, cook-outs, fireworks, flag-themed outfits, and of course... nails!

Today, I have a treat, I will be showing both a manicure and a pedicure! But first, let me show you the four polishes that I used.


From left to right: Sonia Kashuk Rescue Me, Wet n Wild French White Creme, Ulta Professional The Skinny, Claire's Unnamed.

More about the Unnamed Claire's polish... I got this nail polish in France during my trip! France's flag has the same colors as the United States, so I thought I would get this polish! It's very festive and patriotic... Perfect for the 4th of July!

FEET PICTURES BELOW! FEET PICTURES BELOW! IF FEET GROSS YOU OUT... SCROLL VERY FASTLY!

Haha, these were my toes for the 4th! I used 2 coats of Ulta Professional The Skinny, and then 2 coats of the Claire's Glitter!


Now, for the fingers! I'm actually showing both of my hands in these! On my thumbs and ring fingers, I used 2-3 coats of Wet N Wild French White Creme. On my normal fingers on my left hand, I wore 2 coats of Sonia Kashuk Rescue Me. On my normal fingers on my right hand, I wore two coats of Ulta Professional The Skinny. On all my fingers, I topped them off with 2 coats of the Claire's Unnamed Glitter! An easy and awesome patriotic manicure!


Thank you for reading! I hope that you had a wonderful and safe 4th of July, if you celebrate it! :)

~Caroline


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the glitter and your sandals! Found you on the Nail Junkie's link post. I'm over here if you want some more reading material! :D

    starlightradiance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'm so happy that the Nail Junkie put together that link post! I'll be sure to check you out! :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)