Thursday, July 19, 2012

Korres Lavender and Sephora Twinkle Twinkle (NOTD)

Hello everyone! I'm really excited, because I have 7 followers! I know it's not a big deal at all for a lot of the bloggers that have thousands and thousands of followers, but it's a big deal for me! My goal is to have 10-15 followers by the end of July... Do you think I can do it? Can you help me?

Haha, anyway, today I have one of my recent NOTDs to share with you! Both the Korres and the Sephora were from my recent trip to Europe! The Korres is from Greece (Korres is based in Athens), and the Sephora is from France! You can look at my other polishes from Europe here. I'm kind of mad at myself for not getting more of the Korres polishes... This was one coat! Isn't that awesome, especially for a pastel?!?


Products I used:
  • Essie Grow Faster (base coat)
  • Korres Lavender (one coat)
  • Sephora Twinkle Twinkle (one coat)
  • Seche Vite (top coat)
Thank you so much for reading! Tomorrow I have a treat for you... Some nail art! See ya soon!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color!!! Ty for the link here....twice. :P I felt so bad when I did that! Because I had not even had the chance to follow any of the blogs and there was around 48 comments left on that post. And I hit select all and instead of moving the comments I deleted them, and they were never to be found. I was horrified!!! Anyway...I made it. Ty again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's horrible, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. Hey, atleast you made it! Now I have 8 followers! Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)