Monday, July 16, 2012

Haul #1

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday, I was really busy! But I had fun, and that's all that counts, right? Right!

Haha, anyway... I've been doing a little hauling lately! I've noticed that some bloggers make haul posts, so I thought that I would join in on the fun! I have 8 polishes to share with you today, and I've accumulated them at 3 different places! I'll tell you as I go...


Cos Bar at Target Bronze. Milani HD, Spoiled Jewelry Heist, Spoiled My Saturn Broke Down

Cos Bar at Target Bronze is obviously from Target. If you didn't know, Target is having a summer promo where they have different shops come in for "The Shops at Target". Cos Bar was the cosmetic shop, and they had a total of four polishes! Bronze was the only one that looked interesting and unique to me, so I bought it! It was only $3! You can check out Cos Bar at Target here.

The other 3 polishes were from CVS! I got Milani HD from their 3D Holographic collection, it's my first "real" holo! I also picked up 2 of the Spolied by Wet n Wild polsihes, which are exclusive to CVS! I got Jewelry Heist because it was a really unique looking glitter (it will probably be up on the blog soon...). I also got My Saturn Broke Down (what an interesting name). In the bottle, it looks like a dupe, or very close to a dupe of OPI Last Friday Night. I only got the mini package of the Katy Perry Collection, and I loved Last Friday Night so much that I'm almost out! Therefore, I got the cheaper and more widely avaliable alternative!


OPI Bronzed to Perfection, China Glaze Near Dark, Essie Da Bush, Orly Rage

Ah, my haul from Ulta! Now this trip to Ulta was a very exciting one! These four polishes, well I got them for less than $9! OPI Bronzed to Perfection is from the 2009 South Beach Spring/Summer Collection. I obviously got this on sale, or $3.99! Nothing like a half-priced OPI! China Glaze Near Dark is from the 2021 Haunting Halloween Collection. When I saw the swatches for this collection last year, I really wanted Near Dark... but I couldn't find it. So I was overjoyed when I found this for $1.99! Now, the Essie! When the OPI Pirates collection came out last year, I got the mini set. Later on, I went to Ulta to get full bottles of Skull and Glossbones and Stranger Tides. However, they didn't have Stranger Tides, so I walked out with Skull and Glossbones and Steady As She Rose. Recently, I found out that OPI Stranger Tides and Essie Da Bush were duplicates of eachother, and then I found the Essie at Ulta! Yay! And for $1.99 too! Last is Orly Rage! This little baby, I got it for free! It was a Seventeen Reader Award for reading the magazine, yes! :) There's nothing like free nail polish... Remember this post? They didn't have any of those colors. :(

And that's my haul!!! I hope you enjoyed looking at and reading about my new little treasures! Are there any of these polishes that you really what to see? If there is, leave me a comment and I can swatch it! As always, thanks for reading!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)