Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus and Sephora Purple Jewelry (NOTD)

Hello to my awesome followers! It's Saturday, are you excited?!? I am! Tonight I am going to a local youth theatre performance! I hope it doesn't dissapoint! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

Today, I will be showing you some Nails of the Day that I wore a few days ago! This is base coat, 2 coats of Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus (it was almost opaque in one coat!), 1 coat of Sephora Purple Jewelry, and then a coat of Seche Vite. I won the Nails Inc in a giveaway, and the Sephora is from France! Awesome, huh?


That's it for today! Not too exciting. Oh well, haha! Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

~Caroline

4 comments:

  1. Ooh... very pretty! I love the sephora, always nice to try polishes that aren't as readily available xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piccadilly Circus is on of my fave Nails Inc pinks. Looks great on your nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I can see why it's one of your favorites!

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)