Monday, July 23, 2012

Pink Glittery Zebras....?

Yes, you read the title right... Pink glittery zebras... I think yes!!! I really love this manicure! It was so much fun to create! :)

Oh, and I recently hit 9 followers! Yay! :) *happy dances*


You may recognize the pointer and middle finger nails... That's because they were popularized by Sarah of Chalkboard Nails! I really like this trend!

Here's what I used on each nail, all of then are with base/top coat just to get that out of the way.

Pointer and Middle: 2 coats of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and BM-223.
Thumb, Ring, and Pinky: 1 coat of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama followed by 3 coats of Wet n Wild Sparked (a pink and silver glitter).

I really like this manicure, a lot! Now that we got the nail stuff out of the way, we have some stuff to talk about... I'm going to Oklahoma City for the next week.... So I don't know if I will be able to post or not. I'm really sorry if I don't post (please don't unfollow me). But I will try my best to post!

Anyway, I better be going! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I checked out your blog! It looks like you're off to a great start! I'll be reading it often, I'm sure! :)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)