Hello everyone! I now have 8 followers! Yay! :)
Today, I have an awesome manicure to show you! This is probably the best manicure that I have ever done, so I'm really proud of it! I can't wait to show you! Here are the polishes I used...
Nails Inc Highgate, Nails Inc The Southbank, OPI Planks A Lot, Wet n Wild Black Creme, Spoiled (by Wet n Wild) Jewelry Heist
And here's the SKITTLES!
- Thumb: 2 coats of OPI Planks a Lot and 2 coats of Spoiled Jewelry Heist
- Pointer: 2 coats of Nails Inc The Southbank, stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and BM-205.
- Middle: 2 coats of Nails Inc Highgate, dotted with Wet n Wild Black Creme and a bobby pin
- Ring: 2 coats of OPI Planks a Lot and 2 coats of Spoiled Jewelry Heist
- Pinky: 2 coats of Nails Inc The Southbank, dotted with Wet n Wild Black Creme and a bobby pin
Don't you like this nail design? I'm in love with it! I actually wore it for 3 days, which was awesome! I have a funny story to go along with this manicure... I was at Walgreens picking up a few nail essentials and the lady and the beauty counter checked me out and then we got to talking about eyeshadow. What beauty blogger doesn't want to talk about makeup? Then she asked about my nails and how I did all of it! I swear we talked for like 15 minutes! It was really cool, and she was really sweet! :)
So that's my first "skittles" manicure, I hope you liked it! I know that I sure did!
Thanks for reading!