Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Quick Update....

Hello to my lovely followers! I'm up to 28 now! How awesome?!?!?

I'm sure that a few of you have noticed that I really haven't posted that much during the past few days. Well, that's because I got a new laptop! Yay! Well, I'm having a really hard time moving all my pictures from my camera to my computer. Every time I plug in my camera, it doesn't work! How stupid!?!?

I'm already uploaded some photography sucessfully, so hopefully some nail photos will be next! I feel really bad about not posting as frequently/ But rest assured, once my camera starts learning how to cooperate with my new laptop, I'll be posting everyday!

Thanks for reading! Have you ever had computer/camera problems?

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. No computer/camera problems, but my computer doesn't recognize my printer any more. Grrrr!

    Hey, maybe you should type up a nice long blog post on your new laptop, since I tagged you for the Liebster Award? =) Yes, you get it again because you're awesome like that. http://www.notmakingitup.net/2012/08/liebster-award-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sucks! SOrry about that!

    I've already been tagged for the Liebster Award, so I'll probably just add it in the orignal post! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)