Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Blog Award! The Liebster Award! :)

Hello! I was recently tagged by the amazing Tintin over at The Colors of my Empress Nails to recieve the Liebster Award! Two awards, I feel so awesome! If you don't already follow her blog, do it now!

Here's the Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
  5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
  6. There's no tag backs.




The Liebster Blog Award is an all around great award! The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in order to help them gain more followers and be exposed to even more blogs! Awesome, huh?

11 Things About Caroline:
  1. My name is Caroline Jewel, and I'm 22 years old.
  2. I'm single! :)
  3. I am a girly girl. One of the girliest girls ever.
  4. Despite being a girly girl, I enjoy outdoor sports such as rappling, hiking, biking, etc.
  5. I suck at normal sports. Like suck. Really, really bad. However...
  6. I find my home in the arts! I am very involved in dancing and singing and recently acting!
  7. Out of the 3 (dancing, singing, acting), dancing is my favorite!
  8. I try to be very healthy and take care of my body most of the time, but everyone needs to treat themselves once and a while!
  9. My favorite colors are red and black!
  10. I have an addiction to coffee. I am not fully awake nor in a good mood without it! And sometimes I would rather have coffee or sometimes other drinks (such as tea, smoothies, soda, etc) rather than food or a meal! Lol!
  11. MICHAEL JACKSON IS AMAZING.

The 11 questions to answer from Tintin:
  1. What maked you decide to start a nail blog? Well, I annoy alot of the people that I'm frequently around about nail stuff, so after much contemplation, I decided to start a mainly nail (some fashion, beauty, makeup, etc.) blog to share my obsession pastime with other people who share the same interests as me!
  2. Aside from nail art, what hobbies do you consider your favorite? I really enjoy dancing, acting, and singing. Dancing the most.
  3. If you can have your own brand of nail polish, what would you name it and why? Oh wow! That's hard! I would probably name it Polish for the Hoarders, or PFTH for short. Lame, I know. It was all I could come up with!
  4. What is your favorite brand of nail polish so far? Wow, another hard one! I can never pass up a good decent-priced OPI or China Glaze, but my favorite brand would probably be Wet n Wild and all of their "branches". They are great quality polishes, especially for their amazing polish!
  5. What is your favorite nail art of yours so far? (Please provide a photo) What is up with all of the hard questions, Tintin? Ummmm, I really like both My First Skittles Manicure! and Pink Glittery Zebras....?. Sorry, I can't add a picture... My comptuer is doing some strange stuff right now and it won't let me.... So I hope you can do with the links! :)
  6. What was your dream to be when you were a little kid? Well, first I wanted to own a hotel. Then, I wanted to be a hairdresser. Then, a doctor. Then, a teacher. I was a very indecisive child. Then, I wanted to be a dancer and singer! I'm kind of living that one right now!
  7. If you were a given a chance to change your name what would it be? I would go for something different... Like Addriana or Allegra. I like names that start with A!
  8. What is your favorite color when wearing a polish? I don't really have a specific color, actually! I really like darker, vampy colors. However, I like to keep a really open mind when it comes to polish. Therefore, I really like anything!
  9. How did you come up with your blog name? Well, I took my name. Added an 's to it to make it possessive. Then added Nails, considering my name is mostly about nails. Caroline's Nails. It was a very hard and long process...
  10. What are the things that you can't last a day without? Nail polish, coffee, music, makeup, iPhone, labtop, water, clothes.... I'm a needy person.
  11. Why do you do nail blogging? I think that blogging about nails and my other personal interests is a good way to express my love for them and not annoy all the people around me who may not be as serious about these obsessions as I am. Its fun to share what I like with people around me who like them too. Its cool to socialize with people who are just like me and feel accepted by them. And I love it. It is fun to spend a little of my time everyday leaving my mark on the blogging world. *end dramatic speech*

Now, for the people I tag, you get to answer these questions:
  1. Why did you start your blog?
  2. Do you ever feel like you won't get more followers? Do you ever loose hope and think that blogging was a bad idea? Why?
  3. What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
  4. What is your favorite brand of polish?
  5. What is your favorite nail art trend?
  6. How do you wear your nails most of the time? Long, short, medium? Plain color? Crazy art? Stamping? I want to know!
  7. What is your favorite manicure that you've ever done? Post a picture or link!
  8. With nails, beauty, and blogging out of the way, what are your other hobbies or pastimes?
  9. What is your favorite song?
  10. Who is your favorite band/artist?
  11. What are your top 5 favorite blogs?

Here's the lucky 11 people who are tagged by me:
  1. Meganails
  2. Too Much Time On Her Hands
  3. Jamegackie
  4. Polishophrenia
  5. The Frenzied Polisher
  6. Romance De La Luna, Luna
  7. Lightwell Nails
  8. Pin Intended
  9. Sassy Paints
  10. Nail + Colors
  11. Life of Polish

And that's my post on the Liebster Award! Once again, that you to Tintin for nominating me! And congrats and have fun to the people I nominated! I feel so special getting not 1, but 2, blog awards! *happy dance*

If you want to see my post on the Versatile Blogger Award, click HERE.

~Caroline


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you made me chuckles, I enjoyed reading your answers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! :) And thank you so much (once again) for tagging me for this award! :)

      Delete
  3. Hehe I've nominated you =D http://nevermindsuzi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html (had drafted this a few days ago, oops) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! :) We have the same favorite colors and coffee addiction :p /highfive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Highfives back* Yay for favorite colors and coffee!!!

      And you're welcome! ;)

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)