Friday, August 10, 2012

The Penguin Makeup Challenge: Black and Color

Hello everyone! I just got back home from Florida! While I was gone I had some scheduled posts, and then some pictures ready so that I could write the posts on my iPad while I was there! Well, that didn't really work out! I couldn't post pictures! How lame is that? Therefore, I'm posting the 2nd Week of the Penguin Makeup Challenge 2 days lake, sorry!

Today's (or Wednesday's) theme is Black and Color!


If you want to see my creation for last week, Black and White, you can click HERE.

Last week, I went with a really subtle and "safe" type of eye look. I noticed that a lot of the other ladies' makeup looks were a lot more creative and crazy! So this week, I went all out! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Both eyes:


Right eye:


Left eye:


Now, here's a list of all the products that I used:
  • Ulta It Girl Palette; Black with Purple and Blue Shimmer
  • Hello Kitty Mon Amour Palette; Jardin (Light Blue), Passion Fruit Macaroon (Light Purple), and Fleur De Lys (Dark Purple)
  • Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Temporary Tattoo (from Hallowen 2011)
  • Elmers Glitter Glue
  • Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal in Glam Black

And that's it! I hope no one minds me posting a few days late! Check out some of the other blogger's wonderful creations below!



Thanks for reading and commenting!

~Caroline



2 comments:

  1. No worries about posting late!

    Pretty! Love how you added the little butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think the butterfly was the "finishing touch!"

      Delete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)