Thursday, August 2, 2012

Milani HD (NOTD)

Hello dear followers! How are you today? I'm really great, because now I have 19 followers! It puts me in such a great mood to find out that people actually want to read my blog! I'm going to set a goal for myself today.... I want to have 50 followers by the end of August! Think I can do it? I hope so! :)

Today, I will be showing you my most recent NOTD, Milani HD. You may remember it from here.



Milani HD is my only holo (sadly). I think that I need more (when I'm off my no-buy)... Anyway, I honestly don't know if it is a scattered holo or a linear holo. Maybe it's in-between. I'll go with that. Either way, it's a beautiful polish!

For this manicure I used:
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Base Caot
  • 4 (Thin) Coats of Milani HD

And no, I didn't use top coat. Top coat is supposed to "ruin" or "weaken" the holo effect. And I didn't want that to happen!

Despite HD being beautiful in the sunlight, it looks gorgeous in the shade too. Look below! Isn't that pretty?


So, what do you think? Do you like Milani HD? Do you think it's a scattered or linear holo? Do you own it? What other holos to you own? I want to hear, so leave a comment!

Thank you so much for reading!

~Caroline

4 comments:

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)