Monday, August 6, 2012

Wet n Wild Value Set Swatches: Part 2

Hello to my awesome followers! I'm still on vay-cay in Florida, so this is a scheduled post! This is Part 2 of my swatches of my Wet n Wild Value set that I got at Walgreens for $9.99!

You can see my haul post HERE.
You can see Part 1 HERE.


Today, I'll be showing you Part 2 of this value set, which is the Wet n Wild FastDry polishes! Once again, I have finger swatches for you! Here we go!


Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1. Orange.
A orange glitter/shimmer polish. Pretty sheer, this is 4 thin coats. However, I bet you could get away with 3 thicker coats. No top coat.


Wet n Wild FuchsiaRama.
A lovely pink creme polish. It dries to a rubber (in-bettween matte and glossy) finish. This is 3 coats, no top coat.


Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows.
A frosty yellow. A frost that people should like, its so pretty! This is 3 coats without topcoat.


Wet n Wild Sage in the City.
A shimmery green. 3 coats, and again, no top coat.

What pretty colors, right?!?! The formula on all these were nice. Not really any problems. They were quick drying, so 3 coats was no big deal. The brushes were nice too, the standard FastDry brush!

FINAL VERDIT: This half of the set is nice! Some great polishes in some great colors! I would buy the set for these colors... even though that would be a rip-off, haha! If you don't already own any of these polishes (or the polishes from post 1)... BUY THE SET! It is a great deal for only $9.99! You get great colors, nice formulas, good dry time, for a good price! You can't beat it!

Do you like these FastDry polishes? Do you own any of them, which ones? Have you bought the Value Set yet? Are you going to buy the set now? Leave a comment and let me know! Thanks for reading!

~Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Hello Caroline, I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! The information is on my blog - if you like you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'll be sure to check it out! This means a ton!

      Delete
  2. I got this set n I put all my polishes in the bag. It's gear. Only problem is I really need another one n can't find that same bag anywhere!! If you no anyone selling the case it came in please let me no I want it so bad. Willing to buy!!! Lol Jennifer @ sexictbabe420@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank so you much for reading and commenting! I read every single comment, they mean so much to me! :)